We are happy to announce the release of the latest version of MDEOptimiser that includes a number of new features and improvements.
- automatic generation of atomic consistency preserving search operators;
- support for custom model initialisation;
- automatic generation of pareto front charts for problems with two objectives;
- serialisation of experiments output data in CSV format and space delimited objectives;
- support for crossover operators;
- support for mutation and crossover operator parameters;
- support for running experiments in headless mode;
Many thanks to the following people for all their help during the development of this version of MDEOptimiser: Steffen Zschaler, Stefan John, Daniel Struber, Timo Kehrer.